Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~DepressiON?~

Wonder how life in college can be so monotonous and mundane, well, it's not as fun as i pictured during my secondary schooL days with the hecticness as all the assignments are needed to be rushed to be handed in just in time, to finish tutorials so that u don't get busted for not coMpleting them, preparing for the courseworks one after another, not getting 10 hours of sleep( i used to do that during secondary schooL times),without any time for any adventurous events to add some spice in your life and just in a blink of an eye, it's finals!Then, we would finally enjoy the holidays for 2 weeks to catch our breath, which I would preciously spend my happiest moment in life chillin' out with friends and watching dramas and movies, finding tons of piano scores to play etc etc. It seems to be repetitious as a normal college student. And where i am standing now is the primary phase, which is the begining of the new sem.

Just thinking about the long, repetitious list I have mentioned earlier makes me think that these miseries are going to make me drown in the world of helplessness...lalala. Am I complaining too much?Well, ain't this one of the reasons humanz blog?wink** I'm not dissatisfied with my life anyway, there are millions of people out there who are a million times less fortunate if i happen to compare my state with theirs relatively.Just that whenever I feel down, I think negativeLy. everything seems to be so duLL and graY

Coincidentally, i happened to come across the signs of depression >.<'' and some of the symptoms really fits..heh heh, have a look: you can’t sleep enough or you sleep too much
you feel worthless and hopeless
you can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try
you have lost your appetite or you can’t stop eating
Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
Loss of energy
Psycho motor agitation or retardation
Self-loathing
Concentration problems

huhh, am I depressed?? gotta be kidding. I'm absolutely NOT=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home