Thursday, October 16, 2008

nothing b3tTER to Do

i'm bOred, bored bored....

Geez, am I actually blogging every 2 days??haha, it seems like i am severely addicted to blogging ever since i started to post the first one^^

I was wondering since the first sem of my course (which is accounting), why do I have to end up here? shouldn't I enter some other courses which I am truly, deeeeeply interested in..?Something related to science or medic or psychology perhaps?? Similarly, my friends were of the same opinion about why we are here, studying something which is so-related-to-figures-and-calculators which is we have yet to find something that really suits us, and frankly, I don't have much determination and motivation to enroll in courses which acquires maximum anticipation to study constantly. Accounting gurantees a stable job in future and provides wider options..yeah.So, accounting isn't a bad choice anyway, it is just that I don't seem to develop any passion or deeply fall for this particular course and its elements. This reminds me of a Malay proverb,'tak kenal maka tak cinta'. But, why I kenal already, why still tak cinta wann?? :D

And..I am so desperate to go to Genting now..so so so desperate.The weather is great there.(Hahaha, a bit out of topic, I know, this unfulfilled aspiration suddenly pops up in my mind)

Seconds ago while i was driven away by my thoughts while engrossly typing on the keyboard, i realized that this blog is filled with negativity. Should I post something more positive like foOD??or share my interests with you, viewers, like PiaNO, Music and stuffs like that? Maybe I should, WinK winK**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home