Saturday, July 2, 2011







Sitting down on the bench...at the peak where i could watch the blue ocean from above.It was exactly like how I'd wished it would be, it felt just like a dream come true. when once upon a time, I was thinking to escape from where I was to be in a place which is calm..enjoying the surroundings with a peaceful mind. Something was missing though..I wish he was there/

That moment, I felt like taking a pen and my diary, to capture what I'd felt. silly me, i didn't bring any of those out from where i'm staying.

The scenery was too beautiful to be captured by mere man made lensses.. each moment,the sound of the ocean, the sound of the wind..was truly a perfect creation.




loving couples enjoying the scenery





Me and my bestie were walking on our own. finding our own paths and ways, wondering along the streets when others were near the tourists spot..taking pictures. One thing i could not bear was noises and the busy places where you have to bang on people accidentally just to make your way through. So we decided to choose our own paths.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home