Monday, May 9, 2011

Howdy.
My blog is revived. for this moment- at least.

I was walking alone in one of the busiest streets of Kuala Lumpur. And then and there, I've remembered the fear I had walking all alone at the same area. fearful.. and there was I again walking at the same streets at where the sun has gone dim and the skies turned black and the only lights were from the street lights that shone faintly, the eye-soring buses lights and from the hawkers..

It wasn't that bad as I've thought. Yet, the fear was there and I chose to walk fast surpass my own speed limits till my legs muscle were pulling me tight.guess..i was phobic. paranoid. and that was really how i'd trained to be fast..to walk fast. to eat fast... And i could recall vividly a number of incidents which had occur ed there which made me hate and fear the place so much. weird people, dirty..smokey surroundings.

merrier makes some people happier. yet, it's the opposite way sometimes. It's not long since i'd realised how horrendously frightful it can be in a place which is noisy.... or packed. Noises could kill- figuratively. nah. literally, it could really kill. Could be anywhere..noises of tv..noises at home, noises of the radio..humans talking etc. maybe, i enjoy quietness more.

Besides,
I've realised how much i'd lost interaction with the entire world and without noticing it. How things have slipped out of through my fingers.optimism would not aid matters.

Yet, of course there were also happenings which are good too~

10 pm.
here I am, sitting here in an air conditioned room.quiet and calm.It's not the everything in the world. But i feel the tranquility. it's good to pace slower..

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger DeNise~ said...

kasturi that place ar? can feel quite insecure if walk alone at night there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home