Sunday, July 31, 2011

strawberries

yes..that's one of my favourite fruits besides the sourish green apples. The pretty red fruit with a sweet scent, i love strawberry scented products, strawberries for shampoo..body wash..lotions..haha. sounds girly.
anyways, I love them. and I love to eat em ^^

Life here is lonely sometimes. Absence makes our heart fonder, wondering how September month is gonna be without the Internet and increase in phone charges..
There, late at night around 9 plus when I was walking down the streets to do some late night shopping. Strangers passed by..the blacks..teenagers walking..girls smoking..
children still cycling during the dusK
Although it was dark, I had that sense of security within me. Probably because, I wasn't at the place I was born in, where night means you shouldn't walk alone at all
even if you are a middle aged woman. The cool breeze brushed on my face ,calm..peaceful..It made me wonder if I was actually in a novel. Journeys to school in the morning alone gave me another feeling. The atmosphere would be a lil more perky than a dull solitary feel of calmness. The fresh air, makes me inhale deep , which I wouldn't want to do that anywhere back near places where the cars will pass by intermittently.

The streets, I love how the pretty flowers complement and cheer up the little houses near the streets..Life just need to be that simple sometimes. I felt, even if i was living in a small house like that with my love one.. it would be more than perfect for a life. simplicity is sometimes, the best afterall.

Recalling back, I enjoyed some simple day trips..which was peaceful. Felt blessed God had given me such a life, where I could experience such, being blessed and loved.
I miss my home badly (don't read this)

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger art of nature said...

Lovely :) such a wonderful life you have there. Well, why not try to sip a cup of coffee whilst writing a novel? There's lots of inspiration there ya know :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home