Tuesday, March 30, 2010

slipping through my fingers..

Viewers If u're darn stressed, then don't read this post..cuz i'm free to rant bout almost every bits of my life here, including the ones that you Might not like to hear that much.

Not that my office working environment isnt great,just that..the work done....is kinda too much for a beginner.or maybe not. Now, I could only stare at the ones watching movies jealously while I'm stacked wif files, that I might not be able to finish in such limited time. At times, I did get..kinda..>.< really really unproductive wheN i'm feeling kinda tensed.It's actually not the amount of work done that is bothering, it is..the..feeling that everything is not completed that is pulling my spirit down although there's much to be done. That's something new to learn.Everything seems to be pending pending pending,(for example, even after you've completed the planning for the audit work..fill up the forms, draft pages and pages of worksheets and printing theM alltogether and reprinting the pending ones, even after you've done ur reports..there are still things that's needed to be done. Even expecting documents, asking questions, and bothering the accounts executive may pose delays) And ghen,all my stressed symptoms(or maybe not) were of the adverse affects rather me than ending up working non stop. Wan prove? Even wif the stacks of files on my table, I could online to chat, stare at the monitor screen deadly @.@ and, wen i reach home, I might not be able to do at the least that i've expected.And end up... SLEEPING! and wake up wif guilt of course.

Btw, I'm glad that I've gone thru this. I've learnt a lot.A lot. Earning moneY isnt easy, and spending is as simpLe as....in a snaP of fingers, the money is gone.=D but I do love spendingxDD i wanna go shopping
I'm pretty glad that most of my seniors are really friendly, and definitely definitely helpful when you ASK=). But hey, stressed people has limits too.. Imagine working with a bunch of totally stressed up seniors. Would you ignorantly bug them with questions at that point of time? Some ambiguous conclusions you've made on ur don't drive you thru the right lane in what you're doing... leaving u, sorting out pieces by pieces, patching them up together. And that's a lil part i would like to share wif my bloggie

At this moment, I..kinda manage to creATE a stack of unwanted papers unintentionally. Poor printing machine~~ T.T not my fault, u know.. I actually disagree wif the system of reprinting, It would be a blessing to Mother Nature if the auditors and trainees are allowed to have finaL ammendments done using the computer...and print out the stack of documents from head to toe for each companies they're assigned wif. Then, we don't see such need to waste that much of papers.
But I can happily tell that, I DID HAVE FUN SHREDDING PAPERS IN MY CLIENT"S OFFICE! It was AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHAHA @.@ yerrr...scary leh??!

Anyways, really..I do thank God for the things that I've learnt so far xD
1. I learn how to be independent..(the thrown-into-the-sea-to-swim-yourself kinda training since the very first day ofthe fieldwork)
2. hmm, learnt how to..get up really early and sleep late. I have 5 hours of sleep everyday.. and 4 tmr. T.T
3. lrt!!, HAHAHAHAHA I learn how to take the lrt..
4. Build muscles~~ one hand for my handbag(for everything I need, food, water,calculator etcetc) another for big heavy files, depending what i need to bring home to finish. Another Backpack for files and stones)..and it really does hurts especially when I have to traveL by train
5. I learn to correct my sitting posture a lil. At least, I've improved. my back doesnt ache as badly as the first few weeks

=)

ok, I'm happy now xD oughta sort out how to draft the reports >.< using d foreign program which links doesnt work sometimes. I guess MYOB is easier, at least they have a user guide =P

2 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*pat pat*


Ganbatte~

 
At April 2, 2010 at 8:48 AM , Blogger DeNise~ said...

the stack of unwanted papers part, dun worry, u're not alone.hahaha...

i try to make myself feel better by using the reverse page as rough papers before shredding them
(manually, mind you, whc is also a task). However, the rate i use will never catch up with the stack...

and yea, thrown to d sea and see how many fish u manage to catch, if you haven't drown yet. =D its d same here buddy~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home