Thursday, May 6, 2010

7.5.2010



blogs aren't inspiring because of the words, i guess it's how the person who writes it feels at the moment he or she starts placing his fingers on the keyboard, and let the flow of thoughts to do the job.. That's how I've felt reading some posts which aren't meant to be inspiring, yet inspires the others...especially the ones battling with troubles or the ones..battling for life >< putting all the faith on God.

i've been doing fine lately =) though i wish to have the amount of money to travel overseas now..or go somewhere..*sigh* nowhere. I'm left with another week to another phase, so close eh. bah~~

stop that thoughts, i've been relaxing for the past few weeks, didn't I? I couldn't agree more that time does flies, and it doesn't just fly, it flies without us knowing that it's flying. what the crap am i talking about

urm..yeah..I believe that i torture myself, in a way.. T.T to be happy. I like listening to sad, deep, emotional songs..besides the soothing ones..
and enjoy watching scenes which are really really touching (and you may theorize but why my eyes look extraordinarily big or extraordinarilly puffy )
but...sad or touching dramas or animes or novels or whatsoever do have some sweetness in it, that's the catch.

And sleep! me likeY (cuz we dont get to sleep as much wen skul reopens) <3 and eat <3 me likey likey >.< (cuz we don't get to eat as much wen skul reopens...?? o.o )I can actually pass my time happily doing nothing...but, letting my neuron system fulfil my gastronomical needs..
or sitting down on the couch staring at something, like the wall@@ sot jor @@ i shouldn't do dat often, it's scary =S And I'd been dining out a lot, I guess i should cut dowN on the excessive monosodium glutamate intake..else I may get bald one day. hehehehe

Went to the optician to check my eyes dat day...I'm getting blind >.<
I mean my power increased drastically, didnt check my eyes for the past...6 yrs *counts* and *recounts*



Went up the hill the other day...and, it was..awesome and heaven-like. didnt know that there's such places around my area, pretty inspiring place. You could actually find a beautiful spot to watch the sunrise if ur lucky enuf..or at least, settle down and enjoy the morning breeze..listening to the sound of the
the splashing waterfall of endless rhythm.... One true picture perfect moment that I have captured

or just relax near the lake, so beautiful..and tranquil..I love this place despite the rocky, steep tracks where u could nearly slip dowN and break ur brittle bones while getting up or going down the hill =X Remember me mentioning that I wish to go somewhere..really ....really far awaY~~ guess this place isn't far..but at least it is somewhere I could find peace







I love this scenery up the hill, near the lake xDDD so don't mind me reposting this xDDDD Couldnt believe that i'm such a gud photographer..
~admires~(^.-)


somehow, this picture reminds me of twilight..when edward sparkled..kekeke






Kiut =D It's moving slowlY~~~~ (..looks kinda dead in this pic though)



~~~Drenched



And someone complained that she doesn't only wanna see the fridge...in my office.upload more pics..Takes time to upload pics la >.< nxt post nxt post







=( and icecream..

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2010 at 7:04 AM , Blogger DeNise~ said...

walao, nice place!! where? the hill at taman tar seriously?

 
At May 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger kiMyeN said...

yup ^^ it's beautifuL. but you needa climb before it pays off

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home