Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hi. ah, as awkward and weird as always for a start. It's been forever since i have started blogging again. Not much of quality leisure time to blog, as most of the time I use for weekends were still studying/working/going out/ simply doing nothing. So. Sorry bloggie I know you miss me much. Finally, a student became an OL; and there isn't much to rant ( cuz there's not much time for me to rant) Days pass even FASTER everyday. Weekends were insuffient. Practically a robotic life with some essence in it ( where we getta learn new stuffs and experience da all in black- so professional like and networking-like experiences). And one thing i could testament, the harder we work, the more we wish to compensate ourselves I feel. Last time, was no coffee. den Old town was adequate. Next was Starbucks and den San Frans. Erk. Coffee addict. Coffeeee~~~ tastes great ( hehehe, so random) Anyways, back to my boring story, feeling more and more things i should worry about. My future financials. My family. My career path. My happiness. My life. My children. My youth. My parents. Life is so temporary. Everything seems temporary. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home