Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back alive

It seems to be a while since this blog comes alive again. Hi.

I pray that I shall get a better job soon. I feel.. I am loaded with memories which had happened throughout my absence here, too much for me to  write type with words which are always a limitation for me to express things fully.

Well it has already been 1.8years since the very beginning of my career path, which  resembled the scene of  a  'road diverged into two'. I had taken the road that was less taken which was indeed a riskier choice, contradicting what I really wanted to enjoy and my priorities in life.. but then it was full of new experiences which was still worthwhile.

And next..I took a route which I thought was safer. But  it was a hellish moment I shall say. But God was still with me. Looking at the brighter side, I went France.. It marked the first time I travelled alone by the taxi to Pau, transferred my flight to Paris, and then to Amsterdam back to Kuala Lumpur. It marked my very first time to be in the suite alone as well.

It wasn't as great working and  at the same time having the opportunity to experience the culture at the same time, while worrying of the next worst things that could happen to my self driven portfolio. But then again, there were still some moments I'd enjoyed really much. The peacefulness of Pau Pyrenees, the wine-drinking lessons I had, the coldness, the painted glasses of the churches, where the colours were so beautiful when the light shines through them, the scene of the hill covered with ice, and the opportunity I had travelling with my mom and also exploring new cities with a few friends, and the loneliness that I felt too.

I was well-fed anyhow :) with salmon, cod fish, wine, desserts, basically anything I felt like eating, . I could just get them like a queen despite being so stressed-up. It felt like a luxury to have fine-dine everyday.. yet I felt so trapped at the same time, despite my gastronomy needs being taken care of.

Ahh, it feels so good that I am here now, and not there. And it feels good  typing to keep the memories here as much as I can to remind me how I was like, my thoughts.. and the things I had gone through in the past few years.

I hope blogspot still exists by then. haha

So this is it. Several paragraphs packed with memories to the owner of this blog, and I hope this is also entertaining for my readers.

~the end~




2 Comments:

At July 11, 2014 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Teehee. :D

 
At July 11, 2014 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teehee. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home