Monday, January 18, 2016

A start of a new year

By fate, or coincidence. I stumbled upon my own blog and to mysurprise, it's been more than a year since I'd updated anything here. 

It's 11.22pm, 18/12/2016.

I'm here reporting in as a working lady, (not disclosing my age heheheh), been working for close to 4 years after passing the ACCA. And, well, I'm honestly proud of myself for constantly updating my blog during the past few years especially during college time. I suppose,entertainment ?or stress reliever?  :)

Guess I'd decided to keep this open diary open for as long as I could, so one day, I could stumble upon this again after some time.

 ~~ Are you happy with my thoughts bloggie? My life has been constantly the same except that I'd changed to a fine job, with lovely people around me, with blessed relationships. So, what more could I ask for. Somehow, during this phase of life, I start to worry how long could I feel blessed, as all flowers would wither. Everything will age and nothing lasts forever. But then again, I constantly try to wipe that thoughts off from my mind and say, 'hey, if you start to worry about everyday, you are not living ur life at present. and what's the point of worrying anyway?'

Well, humans. We are fragile beings.

 I do recall one of my eventful trip with both my parents to Bangkok.. And there was I, sitting with another lady in the flight. It was the first time I'd to go through such helplessness feeling
that I'd just constantly thought of God, and kept on praying and realised that life is very fragile. During a near-death situation, what I could think of was God to be with me, to save me. and if the plane did crash, I hoped that it wasn't as painful.

The intermittent turbulence was very abnormal, compared to what we'd experienced in normal flights. And then, when the plane was about to land, it went down so abruptly as though I was falling off from the sky, (our hips were literally not on the seats, and we're merely secured by seatbelts). The whole thirty minutes was scary, as the same cycle went on for several times.

 And then, another turbulence, and the 'falling off from seats moment', that the lady beside me was actually bursting out into tears. The passengers looked panicked. Some just closed their eyes. Kids were crying.

The lady beside me looked at my face and  cried,"I'm scared!". Acting calm, but praying to God in my heart, Icalmed her down and replied,"Don't be scared, everything will be alright." and I held her hands. During the whole scene, this stranger was holding on to my hands tightly. (I'm sure that it was a sincere gesture to a stranger, not an attempt to look macho, anyway I don't need to cuz im a girl~)

So at last. It did not crash. Eventhough it felt like it would.

It was then
when I realised that whatever we are pursuing as living beings, these are all material things, and what was important was LOVE. Love among people, soulmates, family, friends.. these are the utmost important element in life, which we often take for granted, or neglect as we pursue our materialistic wants~

Cherish our loved ones, live life at present and stop worrying. Without me realising, I'd just drafted a ... NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. "pats myself" ^-^

And I do hope that whoever who happens to stop by and read this, would do the same.

happy 2016~

Love,
Kimyen~






















(during bad weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home